Search This Blog

Sunday, June 29, 2014

White Lace Dress

There are my two base white lace dress.  And then I have a few other white eyelet dresses that would work too.



I  have worn this one several times already.  The lace is extremely soft so I can usually just tuck in the bell sleeve at the wrist.





This is the second one.  It's basically the same dress with different sleeve and neckline.  


The BCBG one-sleeve white lace dress from above.  I paired it with my Hmong Chinese jacket.  NineWest nude and black pump.  Various long pendant cross necklaces.

Back view of the Hmong Chinese jacket.



Close up of the jacket.


















This is how I have worn mine in the past.


I have worn mine like this, but with a Hmong padau belt.


I have a brown denim jacket and several brown leather jacket so it should be fairly easy to recreate this look.


I love the casualness of an anorak jacket with a soft lace dress.  This is an awesome combination and something that I can easily recreate.  I have several anorak this color and two that are black... the most beautiful one is the kelly green jacket.







I have a a beautiful cream color leather jacket by Catherine Mandarino that would perfect for creating this outfit.  However, I don't have a pair of grey books.  


I could wear one of my white dress with the Tahari Dove gre jacket.  I has the same shape and feel.
















                                   








No comments:

Post a Comment