Search This Blog

Sunday, June 29, 2014

The Denim Jacket - Perfect for Summertime Fun

A beautifully tailored and fitted denim jacket is probably one of the most versatile jacket in a woman's closet.  Best of all, it is very breathable so it makes a good summer cover-up.  I have one in almost every color of the rainbow because they are perfect for giving more life to a fancy dress.

Here, I am wearing it with a semi-formal BCBG purple chiffon dress.  The red version of this dress was worn by Jennifer Love-Hewitt on her TV show, The Client List.


Here is a close up look of the jacket.




BCBG dresses aren't cheap, so I like to get as much mileage out of my dresses as I possibly can.  Here is another look with a Japanese Kimono.


Here is the model wearing the dress.  I love the color and the drape.  As you can see, this is actually a semi-formal dress.  





Here is Jennifer Love Hewitt in the red version of this dress.  So very very very sexy!  I am really tempted to get it too, but I have a lot of red dresses already.  I love how this dress moves when she walk.  I feel in love with the dress when I saw the preview for that particular episode.  So hot!!!








Some of my favorite ways of wearing denim jackets:

1)  With Maxi Skirts


2)  With Maxi Dress


3)  With pencil skirt.  Depending on how you wear it, it could work for a Casual Friday outfit.






4) Denim Jacket with Sheath Dress























No comments:

Post a Comment