Search This Blog

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Black Lace Dress



I wanted this black lace dress badly.  There were hardly any and the few that ebay had were size small.  When I saw this one in my size, I grabbed it.  The price is a little more that what I normally spent on a dress, but it's BLACK... it's LACE... it's BCBG!  

This is really really bad camera quality, but I promise to re-do this photo when I get my camera back.  I was attending the Jacksonville, Florida Chambers of Commerce 2014 Celebration so I decided to wear my new black BCBG lace dress.  I knew that many of the other ethnicity will be wearing their traditional clothes, but it was still work related so I wanted to play it safe.  The only "Hmong-inspired" piece I added was the Hmong padau belt.  This belt usually have coins attached to it with beads, but I bought this specifically to wear to wear with American clothes so I did not bother to attach the silver coins.  The shoes are my trusty red BORN mary janes.  Yes, I live in BORN shoes.  No sense in killing my feet just to look good.  I topped it off with my new favorite "formal leather jacket."  It's made by Tahari.  I have been wanting a black Tahari leather jacket for a long time.  This one is perfect.  It is in the shape of a blazer and and fits perfectly everywhere. 


My JC Penny Pearl black lace dress.  It is quite short, so I added a Bebe Satin moto trench to balance it out.  finished with nude Guess heels.













No comments:

Post a Comment