Search This Blog

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Red Lace Dress

This was the first dress of this style that I fell in love with.  Ebay had it for $150 and I tried to negotiate it down to $125, but was not successful.  We were about to go on a trip to California, so I passed it up, hoping to catch it on the next round.  I waited over two years and this dress was no where to be found.  I finally saw one in a slightly smaller size but I was not going to take any chances so I bought it.  I love everything about this dress.  The fit of the bodice, the fit of the hips, the length on me - right at the knees, the colors, the sleeve... it's LACE!  it's BCBG!  I am ecstatic!!!

You need to "right-click" "open link in new tab" to see the details and beauty of this dress.














No comments:

Post a Comment