Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Vintage Hmong Jackets - Kat's Style

Here is one of my vintage Hmong jacket.  I love these and have several of them.  I wore this one to the beach with my husband and my kids.  The material of these jackets allows lots of circulations so they are ideal for summer weather.  While people reserve these for special occasions, I love them so much, I wear them everywhere -with just about everything.  Anything from causal to fancy events.  The dress here is actually a semi-formal dress, but the fabric and cut was so summery, I could not resist wearing it.  BCBG Lace dress with pink lining - cinched in with black leather belt from The Limited.


Here is the full look, but it was getting dark and the lighting was not as good.



No comments:

Post a Comment