Search This Blog

Saturday, August 9, 2014

This color green makes me happy... Kat's happy green.

Have I mentioned that I love the color green? lol. Well, I do. Hahahaha

A friend of mine is a screen writer and they were holding auditions, so I went along. I wasn't sure what the dress code was, so I decided on this. I love this outfit. I love how it looks on me, how it makes me feel, and ... it's green! I decided to line both top and bottom lash line green. I used about three different color green. And black liner closer to the lash line to balance it out... and then lots of mascara. I layered two different mascara... and two different lipstick.

I felt absolutely amazing in this outfit. I know, it's a matter of opinion. And you can really see my hair color in the second picture.









1. Liz Claiborne kelly green straight leg pants (I love this pants so much, I have 2 of them in this color - different sizes; in hot pink, in white, and in royal blue)

2. Sears multi-color tank top

3. Teri Jon sapphire silk blazer (I love this blazer and I have it in two different sizes too)

4. Ninewest pink gold sandals

5. Multicolor freshwater pearl necklace (about 8 feet long)





1 comment: