Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Hmong Purses From Ebay Seller

I saw this wonderful seller on ebay.  I bought this purse and another one.  They are both gorgeous.  Will need to find time to take a photo of the other one.  This is a wonderful seller to work with.  Easy communication.

Yes, I did wear this outfit to work with this purse.  The dress is a lace-ish from JC Penny.  The leather jacket is from Catherine Malandrino.  And of course, my trusty BORN black mary jane shoes.




This auction is still going as of August 5, 2014.  





Total Cost = $125 plus $15 Shipping and Handling.


Here is the other purse that I bought from the same seller.  My co-worker ordered one too, but her handle was made of a different, more jersey type material and it came off.  Mine has the handle as shown in the photo.  So if you DO decide to order, specify that you want the cotton cloth covered handle.  Tell them that the crazy lady from Passions of a Hmong Wife sent you.  :)

After you click on the photos, do right click, open in new tab to see all the intricate details.  





Here is another ebay seller of the same purse as  mine.  I have not bought from this seller, so I am not sure about the quality and ease of communication.  I was a little worried about this one because there seems to be such a contrast between the big flowers and the smaller designs that it looks almost gaudy.  However, this purse is absolutely gorgeous in person.  I am so glad that I took a chance.






Here is another seller, made out of the vintage skirts from Laos.  I am not sure if they still have this purse.  It was quite expensive.  Between the price and shipping, it is a little over $100.  But it was one of the last few.  I bought most of  mine for around $40 to $50 dollars, but that was about 2 or 3 years ago.  My husband thought I was going crazy, but I knew that there aren't a lot of these materials, so I grabbed as many as a could, as long as the price was within the range that I was willing to pay.  If this one comes back and it is under $80, I will probably try to get it.  I hope my husband doesn't read this blog (noticed that I put this one at the end).  




Here is another ebay seller.  





















No comments:

Post a Comment