Search This Blog

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Who are you?

When you are shopping for clothing, what are you looking for?  For me, no matter what I am trying on, whether it is casual clothing, formal clothing or play clothes, it must contain an element of elegance.  This is the underlying feel that I want to create with my clothing.  And then I kick it up a notch with something unexpected - like a denim jacket or a leather jacket.

Outfit break-down:  Dana Buchman black leather moto jacket, Liz Claiborne wrap dress, JCPenny green skinny jeans, Silk-Cashmere Scarf, Born Sandals (see bigger pictures below).

Outfit break-down:  Hmong Asymmetrical Jacket (Seller:  Singer Tsabmim Xyooj), Max Azria sheer tank, JCPenny Hi-Lo tank, JCPenny red skinny jeans, Born Sandals.


These are hands down the all time most comfortable high heels.  My goal is to own one in every color available, except for black - of which I currently own two pairs.  I also have this shoe in red, hot pink, and yellow.









No comments:

Post a Comment