Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Hairstyles, etc - Face Framing


I usually wear my hair down.  One of the reason is that I have sensitive scalp and any type of barrettes or rubber band will give me a headache.  The second reason is that as I get older and my face gets rounder, face framing pieces, especially on the sides, helps to slim down my face.

If you look closely at the two pictures on the outside, my face looks rounder because most of the hair are off my face.  The three pictures in the middle have a more slimming look because the hair comes into the sides of my face, especially at the temple.  This helps to slim my face down because the widest part of my face is at my cheekbones.

A friend of mine said that they all look the same to her.  Do you see the differences that I am talking about or do they all look the same to you as well?

No comments:

Post a Comment