Search This Blog

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Cool and Casual Camouflage

I love the cool casualness that camouflage gives to an outfit.  Here is Kim wearing a pair of olive pants with a cream leather jacket.  There is just something about leather jacket that is so enticing.

Here is Kim wearing a pair of olive pants with a cream leather jacket.  There is just something about leather jacket that is so enticing.


Here is another look with a navy blue blazer.


I really like the silk/ satiny look of these olive pants.  It is the perfect combination of masculine and feminine.  Although I love dressing like a woman, I can't do all girly girl, so I like a touch of manliness in my ensembles. 

I love this woman's style.  So cool and chic, yet still so stylish and professional looking.


Here is my take on this look.  I love the pretty color of hot pink with olive skinny pants.

1.  Nicola Berti Hot Pink Leather Jacket.  I love love love this jacket and this designer.  He was a soccer player, turned designer.

2.  Olive pants from TJ Maxx.

3.  Stripe shirt from Sears.

4.  BORN pink heel sandals.

5.  Pink Multi Silk and Cashmere Scarf.


Here is the closeup on the jacket and scarf.





This one is such a fun look.  Love the shoes and the hat.



No comments:

Post a Comment