Search This Blog

Monday, February 11, 2013

Toughen Up the Little Lace Skirt (Dress)

I have two guilty pleasures when it comes to clothes.  Lace and Leather.  If I see something I like in either lace or leather, I feel like I must have it.  Although I know very well that it is only a want, to me, it feels like a need.

So, if I am going to buy so many, I have to learn how to make them work for more than one type of functions.  Here, I tried to make it more casual.  In the first picture, I am wearing it with a black anorak jacket.  And then I pair it up with on an olive cargo shirt and some boots.  This is probably something I would wear if I was meeting up with friends for a girls' night out.



1.  BCBG Lace Dress
2.  Black Michael Kors Jacket
3.  BORN Black Leather Boots
4.  Claire Military Inspired Necklace
5.  Claire Military Inspired Earrings






I wanted the outfit to be a little fun, so I added some heavy duty jewelry.  It all seems a bit much to me, but I think that I would definitely enjoy wearing this if I am just hanging out with friends.



1.  BCBG Lace Dress
2.  Sear's Cargo Shirt (from the men's department)
3.  BORN Black Leather Boots
4.  Claire Military Inspired Necklace
5.  Claire Military Inspired Earrings

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful skirt collection. those are really very nice. thanks for sharing.
    african french lace | nigerian lace fabric | African Lace Fabric

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice dress. looks so lovely. she looks so awesome in this dress. We have a great collection of African fabrics. Visit us hope you guys love them.
    Sequin Fabrics

    ReplyDelete